The EU's Agenda 2000 reform for the agricultural sector: environmental and economic effects in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dam, Poul Uffe, 1986. "The Danish macroeconomic model ADAM : A survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Mette Wier, 2000. "An Environmental Macro-Economic Model for the Construction Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(4), pages 323-341, April.
- Mette Wier & Berit Hasler & Johnny Andersen & Jørgen Jensen, 2001. "Environmental and Economic Effects of a Fall in Cereal Prices in the EU Internal Market: the Case of Denmark," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(1), pages 73-90, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pacini, Cesare & Giesen, Gerard & Wossink, Ada & Omodei-Zorini, Luigi & Huirne, Ruud, 2004. "The EU's Agenda 2000 reform and the sustainability of organic farming in Tuscany: ecological-economic modelling at field and farm level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 171-197, May.
- Kirchner, Mathias & Schönhart, Martin & Schmid, Erwin, 2016. "Spatial impacts of the CAP post-2013 and climate change scenarios on agricultural intensification and environment in Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 35-56.
- Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz & Hofreither, Markus F., 2007.
"Phasing out of environmentally harmful subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP reform,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 596-604, January.
- Markus F. Hofreither & Erwin Schmid & Franz Sinabell, 2004. "Phasing out of Environmentally Harmful Subsidies: Consequences of the 2003 CAP Reform," WIFO Working Papers 239, WIFO.
- Carlo Giupponi & Francesco Bosello & Andrea Povellato, 2007.
"A Review of Recent Studies on Cost Effectiveness of GHG Mitigation Measures in the European Agro-Forestry Sector,"
2007.14, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Povellato, Andrea & Bosello, Francesco & Giupponi, Carlo, 2007. "A Review of Recent Studies on Cost Effectiveness of GHG Mitigation Measures in the European Agro-Forestry Sector," Natural Resources Management Working Papers 10268, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Petsakos, Athanasios & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2010. "Evaluating the efficiency of a N-input tax under different policy scenarios at different scales," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109397, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Latruffe, Laure, 2015. "Trends in family labour, hired labour and contract work on French field crop farms: The role of the Common Agricultural Policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 104-118.
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6315, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hofreither, Markus F. & Schmid, Erwin & Sinabell, Franz, 2004. "Phasing Out Of Environmentally Harmful Subsidies: Effects Of The Cap 2003 Reform," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20169, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:41:y:2002:i:2:p:345-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.