When Point Estimates Miss the Point: Stochastic Modeling of WTO Restrictions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brink, Lars, 2006. "Constraining U.S. and EU Domestic Support in Agriculture: The October 2005 WTO Proposals," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25399, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giovanni Anania, 2007. "Multilateral trade negotiations, preferential trade agreements and European Union’s agricultural policies," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- Meyer, Seth D. & Binfield, Julian C.R. & Westhoff, Patrick C., 2010. "Making the market: How U.S. Policy influences near term agriculture and biofuel industry production and profitability under technology adoption," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61089, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2007. "Multilateral Negotiations, Preferential Trade Agreements and the CAP. What's Ahead?," Working Papers 7283, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:39:y:2017:i:2:p:346-362. is not listed on IDEAS
- Britz, Wolfgang & Heckelei, Thomas, 2008. "Recent Developments In Eu Policies – Challenges For Partial Equilibrium Models," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6315, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:31341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .