Beyond ‘the Beamer, the boat and the bach’? A Content Analysis-Based Case Study of New Zealand Innovative Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Shepard, 1967. "Innovation-Resisting and Innovation-Producing Organizations," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 470-470.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Cesaratto, Sergio & Sirilli, Giorgio, 1991. "Sources of innovative activities and industrial organization in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 299-313, August.
- Khan, Arshad M. & Manopichetwattana, Veerachai, 1989. "Models for distinguishing innovative and noninnovative small firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 187-196, May.
- Souitaris, Vangelis, 2002. "Technological trajectories as moderators of firm-level determinants of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 877-898, August.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1993. "In search of useful theory of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 108-108, April.
- Ken Crofts & Jayne Bisman, 2010. "Interrogating accountability: An illustration of the use of Leximancer software for qualitative data analysis," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 180-207, June.
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1974. "Science, Invention and Economic Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(333), pages 90-108, March.
- Ian R. Gordon & Philip McCann, 2005. "Innovation, agglomeration, and regional development," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(5), pages 523-543, October.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1993.
"Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-103, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1982. "Technological paradigms and technological trajectories : A suggested interpretation of the determinants and directions of technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Arshad M. Khan & V. Manopichetwattana, 1989. "Innovative and Noninnovative Small Firms: Types and Characteristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(5), pages 597-606, May.
- Shangqin Hong & Les Oxley & Philip McCann, 2012. "A Survey Of The Innovation Surveys," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 420-444, July.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Schneider, Malte & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2011. "The innovation impact of the EU Emission Trading System -- Findings of company case studies in the German power sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 513-523, January.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; New Zealand; case study; content analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-09-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-09-26 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-09-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:13/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .