Report NEP-INO-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tu, Steven & Madnick, Stuart & Wu, Luis, 2004. "Improving UccNet-compliant B2B Supply-chain Applications Using a Context Interchange Framework," Working papers 4478-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Subirana, Brian & Eckes, Chad & Herman, George & Sarma, Sanjay & Barrett, Michael, 2004. "Measuring the Impact of Information Technology on Value and Productivity using a Process-Based Approach: The case for RFID Technologies," Working papers 4450-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Günther Blaich & Heiner Evanschitzky & Peter Kenning & Dieter Ahlert, 2004. "Knowledge Management in Knowledge Intensive Service Networks: A Strategic Management Perspective," General Economics and Teaching 0412036, EconWPA.
- Wendy Chapple & Andy Lockett & Donald S. Siegel & Mike Wright, 2004. "Assessing the Relative Performance of U.K. University Technology Transfer Offices: Parametric and Non-Parametric Evidence," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0423, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Deni Khanafiah & Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Innovation as Evolution," Industrial Organization 0412009, EconWPA.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Information Technology as an Engine of Broad-Based Growth in India," Development and Comp Systems 0412012, EconWPA.
- Poldahl, Andreas, 2004. "Domestic vs. International Spillovers: Evidence from Swedish Firm Level Data," Working Paper Series 200, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Maurice Schiff & Yanling Wang, 2004. "Regional Integration And North-South Technology Diffusion: The Case of Nafta," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 283, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bronwyn Hall, 2004. "Exploring the patent explosion," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp291, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Rachel Griffith & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2004. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petra Ahrweiler & Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert, 2004. "Simulating knowledge dynamics in innovation networks (SKIN)," Discussion Paper Series 267, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0445 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- B. Zorina Khan & Kenneth L. Sokoloff, 2004. "Institutions and Technological Innovation During the Early Economic Growth: Evidence from the Great Inventors of the United States, 1790-1930," NBER Working Papers 10966, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0443 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bronwyn Hall, 2004. "Incentives for knowledge production with many producers," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp292, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Andrew Sharpe, 2003. "The Canada-Atlantic Canada Manufacturing Productivity Gap: A Detailed Analysis," CSLS Research Reports 2003-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.