Knowledge Management in Knowledge Intensive Service Networks: A Strategic Management Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 150-169, May.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Stephen P. Borgatti & Rob Cross, 2003. "A Relational View of Information Seeking and Learning in Social Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 432-445, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chee-Yang Fong & Keng-Boon Ooi & Boon-In Tan & Voon-Hsien Lee & Alain Yee-Loong Chong, 2011. "HRM practices and knowledge sharing: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(5/6), pages 704-723, August.
- Aurora I. Maynez Guaderrama & Judith Cavazos Arroyo & Santiago Ibarreche Suarez & Jose Pablo Nuno de la Parra, 2012. "Identification Of Common Factors In Tacit Knowledge Transference Within Organizations, Identificacion De Factores Comunes Estudiados, Relacionados Con La Transferencia De Conocimiento Tacito Dentro De," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(1), pages 103-117.
- Stacey Peterson & Lisa Steelman, 2015. "Repatriate Knowledge Sharing Environment: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(04), pages 1-18, December.
- Aurora I. Maynez Guaderrama & Judith Cavazos Arroyo & Santiago Ibarreche Suarez & Jose Pablo Nuno de la Parra, 2012. "Trust, Commitment And Intention To Share: Influencing Variables To Transfer Knowledge Within Organizations?, Confianza, Compromiso E Intencion Para Compartir: Â¿Variables Influyentes Para Transferir C," Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 5(5), pages 21-40.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge management; networks; knowledge-intensive services;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.