HRM practices and knowledge sharing: an empirical study
Purpose - Design/methodology/approach Findings - Research limitations/implications Practical implications - Originality/value
Volume (Year): 32 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5/6 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.emeraldinsight.com|
|Order Information:|| Postal: Emerald Group Publishing, Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA, UK|
Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/ijm.htm Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chien-Huang Lin, 2008. "The innovativeness effect of market orientation and learning orientation on business performance," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(8), pages 752-772, November.
- Ricardo Chiva & Joaquin Alegre & Rafael Lapiedra, 2007. "Measuring organisational learning capability among the workforce," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 224 - 242, April.
- Joaquin Azagra-Caro & Juana Aznar-Marqez & Juan Blanco, 2008. "Interactive vs. non-interactive knowledge production by faculty members," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(10), pages 1289-1297.
- Jerez-Gomez, Pilar & Cespedes-Lorente, Jose & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon, 2005. "Organizational learning capability: a proposal of measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 715-725, June.
- Martin Andersson & Karin Hellerstedt, 2009.
"Location Attributes and Start-ups in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 103-121.
- Andersson, Martin & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2008. "Location Attributes and Start-Ups in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 116, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Günther Blaich & Heiner Evanschitzky & Peter Kenning & Dieter Ahlert, 2004. "Knowledge Management in Knowledge Intensive Service Networks: A Strategic Management Perspective," General Economics and Teaching 0412036, EconWPA.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Goh, Swee & Richards, Gregory, 1997. "Benchmarking the learning capability of organizations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 575-583, October.
- Thomas Hutzschenreuter & Torben Pedersen & Henk W Volberda, 2007. "The role of path dependency and managerial intentionality: a perspective on international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(7), pages 1055-1068, December.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Anthony J. Dibella & Janet M. Gould, 1996. "Understanding Organizational Learning Capability," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 361-379, 05. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ijmpps:v:32:y:2011:i:5/6:p:704-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.