Location Attributes and Start-ups in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Andersson, Martin & Hellerstedt, Karin, 2008. "Location Attributes and Start-Ups in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 116, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron A. Boschma & Michael Fritsch, 2007. "Creative Class and Regional Growth - Empirical Evidence from Eight European Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chee-Yang Fong & Keng-Boon Ooi & Boon-In Tan & Voon-Hsien Lee & Alain Yee-Loong Chong, 2011. "HRM practices and knowledge sharing: an empirical study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(5/6), pages 704-723, August.
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner & Martin Wendel, 2016. "Evolving localization patterns of company foundationsEvidence from the German MST-industry," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1067-1087, December.
- Shaoming Cheng & Huaqun Li, 2012. "New firm formation facing cultural and racial diversity," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 759-774, November.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:28:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0528-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "Knowledge intensive Entrepreneurship across regions: Makes being a new industry a difference?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1711, European Regional Science Association.
- Urban Gråsjö & Charlie Karlsson, 2014. "Accessibility: an underused analytical and empirical tool in spatial economics," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 11, pages 211-236 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2014.
"Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in US Counties,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 683-720.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2011. "Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," Economics Working Paper Series 1102, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2012.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johan Klaesson & Therese Norman, 2015. "Market potential and the employment growth of knowledge-intensive services: comparing different geographical resolutions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(1), pages 157-185, October.
- Kent Eliasson & Hans Westlund, 2013. "Attributes influencing self-employment propensity in urban and rural Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(2), pages 479-514, April.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & JosÃ© Antonio Camacho, 2011. "The Regional distribution of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services in Europe: a spatial approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p277, European Regional Science Association.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Ding Ding & Per Thulin, 2016.
"Labour as a knowledge carrier: how increased mobility influences entrepreneurship,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1308-1326, December.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2015. "Labour as a knowledge carrier – How increased mobility influences entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 422, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Olga V. Kotomina, 2015. "Spatial Dimension of Knowledge Intensive Business Services in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sam Tavassoli & Viroj Jienwatcharamongkhol, 2016.
"Survival of entrepreneurial firms: the role of agglomeration externalities,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(9-10), pages 746-767, October.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2016. "Survival of Entrepreneurial Firms: The Role of Agglomeration Externalities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dan Rickman & Belal Fallah & Mark Partridge, 2011. "Geographic Determinants of Hi-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," ERSA conference papers ersa11p518, European Regional Science Association.
- Martinsson, Gustav, 2008. "The Impact of Firm Collateral on Knowledge Intensive Consulting Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 135, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, Martin & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Lööf, Hans, 2012.
"R&D strategies and entrepreneurial spawning,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 54-68.
- Andersson, Martin & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Lööf, Hans, 2010. "R&D Strategies and Entrepreneurial Spawning," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 228, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2009. "The Firm and the Region as Breeding Grounds for Entrepreneurs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 189, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Shaoming Cheng & Huaqun Li, 2011. "Spatially Varying Relationships of New Firm Formation in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 773-789.
- Ana Condeço-Melhorado & Aura Reggiani & Javier Gutiérrez (ed.), 2014. "Accessibility and Spatial Interaction," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15267.
- Charlie Karlsson, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, social capital, governance and regional economic development: an introduction," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 1, pages 1-26 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Niccolò Ghio & Massimiliano Guerini & Erik Lehmann & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra, 2015. "The emergence of the knowledge spillover theory of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-18, January.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge-intensive business services; KIBS; spillovers; start-ups; entrepreneurship; market size;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:103-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .