Exploring knowledge management to organizational performance outcomes in a transitional economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engelhard, Johann & Nägele, Joakim, 2003. "Organizational learning in subsidiaries of multinational companies in Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 262-277, August.
- Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Martorana, Paul V. & Fan, Elliott T., 2000. "What Do Groups Learn from Their Worldliest Members? Direct and Indirect Influence in Dynamic Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 45-59, May.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 150-169, May.
- Tihanyi, Laszlo & Roath, Anthony S., 2002. "Technology transfer and institutional development in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 188-198, October.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Puffer, Sheila M. & McCarthy, Daniel J. & Zhuplev, Anafoly V., 1996. "Meeting of the mindsets in a changing Russia," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 52-60.
- Zeljka Sporer, 2004. "Knowledge-Based Economy and Social Capital in Central and East European Countries," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 39-71, November.
- Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2002. "Multinational Knowledge Spillovers with Centralized versus Decentralized R&D: A Game Theoretic Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 3151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Camiah, Natasza & Hollinshead, Graham, 2003. "Assessing the potential for effective cross-cultural working between "new" Russian managers and western expatriates," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 245-261, August.
- Randall S Schuler & Nikolai Rogovsky, 1998. "Understanding Compensation Practice Variations Across Firms: The Impact of National Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(1), pages 159-177, March.
- Klaus E Meyer, 2001. "Institutions, Transaction Costs, and Entry Mode Choice in Eastern Europe," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(2), pages 357-367, June.
- Asakawa, Kazuhiro & Lehrer, Mark, 2003. "Managing local knowledge assets globally: the role of regional innovation relays," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 31-42, February.
- D. Stark, 1996. "Recombinant Property in East European Capitalism," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tseng, Shu-Mei, 2014. "The impact of knowledge management capabilities and supplier relationship management on corporate performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 39-47.
- K. Sivakumar & S. A. Lourdhuraj, 2016. "The Effect of Performance Management Indicators on Knowledge Management: An Empirical Investigation," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(1), pages 37-43, March.
- Sajjad Jasimuddin & Jun Li & Nicholas Perdikis, 2015. "Linkage between geographic space and knowledge transfer by multinational enterprises: a structural equation approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 769-795, May.
- Michailova, Snejina & Mustaffa, Zaidah, 2012. "Subsidiary knowledge flows in multinational corporations: Research accomplishments, gaps, and opportunities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 383-396.
- Snejina Michailova & Elena Sidorova, 2010. "Knowledge Management In Transition Economies: Selected Key Issues And Possible Research Avenues," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 1(1).
- Kafouros, Mario I. & Forsans, Nicolas, 2012. "The role of open innovation in emerging economies: Do companies profit from the scientific knowledge of others?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 362-370.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0282-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihailova, Irina, 2015. "Outcomes of learning through JVs for local parent firms in transition economies: Evidence from Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 220-233.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge as a competitive tool Knowledge management Knowledge acquisition Eastern Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:44:y:2009:i:4:p:421-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .