Simulating knowledge dynamics in innovation networks (SKIN)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Petra Ahrweiler & Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert, 2004. "Simulating Knowledge Dynamics In Innovation Networks (Skin)," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Industry And Labor Dynamics The Agent-Based Computational Economics Approach, chapter 14, pages 284-296 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nigel Gilbert, 1997. "A Simulation of the Structure of Academic Science," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 2(2), pages 1-3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilbert, Nigel & Ahrweiler, Petra & Pyka, Andreas, 2007. "Learning in innovation networks: Some simulation experiments," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(1), pages 100-109.
- Korber Manuela & Paier Manfred, 2014.
"R&d networks and regional knowledge production: an agent-based simulation of the Austrian competence centres programme,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 2, pages 264-275.
- Manuela Korber & Manfred Paier, 2014. "R&D networks and regional knowledge production: an agent-based simulation of the Austrian competence centres programme," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 264-275.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:145:y:2018:i:c:p:424-434 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert & Petra Ahrweiler, 2006. "Simulating Knowledge-Generation and -Distribution Processes in Innovation Collaborations and Networks," Discussion Paper Series 287, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Agent-Based Models of Industrial Clusters and Districts," Urban/Regional 0504009, EconWPA.
- Flavio Lenz-Cesar & Almas Heshmati, 2010. "Agent-based Simulation of Cooperative Innovation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201052, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation networks; agent-based modelling;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2004-12-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2004-12-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INO-2004-12-20 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivaugde.html .