Simulating Knowledge-Generation and -Distribution Processes in Innovation Collaborations and Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Jacquemin, Alexis, 1988.
"Cooperative and Noncooperative R&D in Duopoly with Spillovers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1133-1137, December.
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & JACQUEMIN, Alexis, 1988. "Cooperative and noncooperative R&D in duopoly with spillovers," CORE Discussion Papers RP 823, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 1998. "Absorbing Technological Spillovers: Simulations in an Evolutionary Framework," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 369-397, June.
- Petra Ahrweiler & Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert, 2004.
"Simulating Knowledge Dynamics In Innovation Networks (Skin),"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Industry And Labor Dynamics The Agent-Based Computational Economics Approach, chapter 14, pages 284-296
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Petra Ahrweiler & Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert, 2004. "Simulating knowledge dynamics in innovation networks (SKIN)," Discussion Paper Series 267, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2007. "Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 275-289, March.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147, June.
- Nigel Gilbert, 1997. "A Simulation of the Structure of Academic Science," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 2(2), pages 1-3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Barreteau & Christophe Le Page, 2011. "Using Social Simulation to Explore the Dynamics at Stake in Participatory Research," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 14(4), pages 1-12.
- Dan Farhat, 2013. "An Agent-based Model of Interdisciplinary Science and the Evolution of Scientific Research Networks," Working Papers 1302, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Bruce Edmonds & Nigel Gilbert & Petra Ahrweiler & Andrea Scharnhorst, 2011. "Simulating the Social Processes of Science," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 14(4), pages 1-14.
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Defence firms facing liberalization: innovation and export in an agent-based model of the defence industry," MPRA Paper 35702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt Dopfer, 2011.
"Economics in a Cultural Key: Complexity and Evolution Revisited,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 14
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2010. "A Philosophical Perspective on Contemporary Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Flavio Lenz-Cesar & Almas Heshmati, 2010. "Agent-based Simulation of Cooperative Innovation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201052, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation networks; agent-based modelling; scale free networks;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-08-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2006-08-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2006-08-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2006-08-19 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ICT-2006-08-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2006-08-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2006-08-19 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2006-08-19 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-08-19 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aug:augsbe:0287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Albrecht Bossert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivaugde.html .