Report NEP-INO-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006. "Knowledge Flow and Sequential Innovation: Implications for Technology Diffusion, R&D and Market Value," CEP Discussion Papers dp0721, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Américo Tristão Bernardes & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2006. "Modeling economic growth fuelled by science and technology," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td294, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Almeida, Rita & Fernandes, Ana Margarida, 2006. "Openness and technological innovations in developing countries : evidence from firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3985, The World Bank.
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006. "Basic Research and Sequential Innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0723, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert & Petra Ahrweiler, 2006. "Simulating Knowledge-Generation and -Distribution Processes in Innovation Collaborations and Networks," Discussion Paper Series 287, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Jiang, Juan & Harayama, Yuko & Abe, Shiro, 2006. "University-local industry linkages : the case of Tohoku University in the Sendai area of Japan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3991, The World Bank.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Claire Lelarge & John Van Reenen & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2006. "Technology, Information and the Decentralization of the Firm," CEP Discussion Papers dp0722, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2006. "Innovation and export portfolios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3983, The World Bank.
- Saul Lach & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Incentives and Invention in Universities," CEP Discussion Papers dp0729, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 2006. "The Emerging Knowledge Governance Approach Challenges and Characteristics," DRUID Working Papers 06-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "Productivity, Exporting and the Learning-by-Exporting Hypothesis: Direct Evidence from UK Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0726, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fernandes, Ana Margarida, 2006. "Firm Productivity in Bangladesh Manufacturing Industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3988, The World Bank.