Report NEP-MIC-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms and Product Switching," CEP Discussion Papers dp0736, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Patrick Lünnemann & Ladislav Wintr, 2006. "Are internet prices sticky?," BCL working papers 22, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Castro, Luciano I. de & Araujo, Aloisio, 2006. "Pure strategy equilibria of single and double auctions with interdependent values," UC3M Working papers. Economics we065320, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Tobias Kretschmer, 2006. "Competing Technologies in the Database Management Systems Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp0737, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert & Petra Ahrweiler, 2006. "Simulating Knowledge-Generation and -Distribution Processes in Innovation Collaborations and Networks," Discussion Paper Series 287, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Brown, W., 2006. "The Influence of Product Markets on Industrial Relations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2006. "Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000293, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:001065:002557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2004. "Collateral Restrictions and Liquidity Under-Supply: A Simple Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1468R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 2006.
- Ralph Ossa, 2006. "A Gold Rush Theory of Economic Development," CEP Discussion Papers dp0719, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sharon Belenzon, 2006. "Knowledge Flow and Sequential Innovation: Implications for Technology Diffusion, R&D and Market Value," CEP Discussion Papers dp0721, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2006. "Pareto, Anonymity, and Independence: Four Alternatives," Working Papers 39, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.