Learning in innovation networks: Some simulation experiments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 1998. "Absorbing Technological Spillovers: Simulations in an Evolutionary Framework," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 369-397, June.
- Petra Ahrweiler & Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert, 2004.
"Simulating Knowledge Dynamics In Innovation Networks (Skin),"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Industry And Labor Dynamics The Agent-Based Computational Economics Approach, chapter 14, pages 284-296
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Petra Ahrweiler & Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert, 2004. "Simulating knowledge dynamics in innovation networks (SKIN)," Discussion Paper Series 267, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Nigel Gilbert, 1997. "A Simulation of the Structure of Academic Science," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 2(2), pages 1-3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier Paolo Saviotti, 2014.
"The Dynamics of Knowledge-intensive Sectors' Knowledge Base: Evidence from Biotechnology and Telecommunications,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 215-242, April.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2013. "The dynamics of knowledge-intensive sectors' knowledge base: Evidence from Biotechnology and Telecommunications," Working Papers hal-00991397, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2014. "The dynamics of knowledge-intensive sectors' knowledge base: Evidence from Biotechnology and Telecommunications," Post-Print hal-01070557, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier Paolo Saviotti, 2014. "The dynamics of knowledge intensive sectors' knowledge base: evidence from biotechnology and telecommunications," Post-Print hal-01123022, HAL.
- Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2014. "The dynamics of knowledge-intensive sectors’ knowledge base: Evidence from Biotechnology and Telecommunications," Post-Print halshs-01225834, HAL.
- Petra Ahrweiler, 2017. "Agent-based simulation for science, technology, and innovation policy," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 110(1), pages 391-415, January.
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne Martin, 2013.
"The trade-off between innovation and defense industrial policy: A simulation model analysis of the Norwegian defense industry,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1579-1592.
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2014. "The Trade-off between Innovation and Defence Industrial Policy: A Simulation Model Analysis of the Norwegian Defence Industry," MPRA Paper 55326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petra Ahrweiler & Michel Schilperoord & Nigel Gilbert & Andreas Pyka, 2012. "Simulating the Role of MNCs for Knowledge and Capital Dynamics in Networks of Innovation," Chapters,in: Innovation and Institutional Embeddedness of Multinational Companies, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Flaminio Squazzoni, 2010. "The impact of agent-based models in the social sciences after 15 years of incursions," History of Economic Ideas, Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 18(2), pages 197-234.
- Buchmann, Tobias & Hain, Daniel & Kudic, Muhamed & Müller, Matthias, 2014. "Exploring the Evolution of Innovation Networks in Science-driven and Scale-intensive Industries: New Evidence from a Stochastic Actor-based Approach," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2014, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Kusiak, Andrew, 2009. "Innovation: A data-driven approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 440-448, November.
- Blom, Martin & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fevolden, Arne, 2012. "Defence firms facing liberalization: innovation and export in an agent-based model of the defence industry," MPRA Paper 35702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vermeulen, Ben & Pyka, A. & La Poutré, J. A. & de Kok, A. G., 2013. "Capability-based governance patterns over the product life-cycle," FZID Discussion Papers 71-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Organizational learning; Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:378:y:2007:i:1:p:100-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.