Report NEP-CMP-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jahn, Olaf & Möhring, Rolf & Schulz, Andreas & Stier Moses, Nicolás, 2004. "System-Optimal Routing of Traffic Flows with User Constraints in Networks with Congestion," Working papers 4394-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Mototsugu Shintani & Oliver Linton, 2003. "Nonparametric Neural Network Estimation of Lyapunov Exponents and a Direct Test for Chaos," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0309, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petra Ahrweiler & Andreas Pyka & Nigel Gilbert, 2004. "Simulating knowledge dynamics in innovation networks (SKIN)," Discussion Paper Series 267, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- John Creedy & Guyonne Kalb & Hsein Kew, 2004. "Confidence Intervals for Policy Reforms in Behavioural Tax Microsimulation Modelling," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n32, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0328 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahuja, Ravindra & Kumar, Arvind & Jha, Krishna & Orlin, James, 2004. "Exact and Heuristic Methods for the Weapon Target Assignment Problem," Working papers 4464-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Alwyn Young, 2004. "The Gift of the Dying: The Tragedy of AIDS and the Welfare of Future African Generations," NBER Working Papers 10991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2004. "Tax Policy for Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 10977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou Yang & Donna B. Gilleskie & Edward C. Norton, 2004. "Prescription Drugs, Medical Care, and Health Outcomes: A Model of Elderly Health Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 10964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palacios, Rafael & Gupta, Amar & Wang, Patrick, 2004. "Feedback Based Architecture for Reading Check Courtesy Amounts," Working papers 4364-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Deni Khanafiah & Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Innovation as Evolution," Industrial Organization 0412009, EconWPA.