Report NEP-INO-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2010. "On the optimal mix of patent instruments," MPRA Paper 24039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos D. Santos, 2010. "Competition, product and process innovation: an empirical analysis," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Russell Thomson & Paul H. Jensen, 2010. "The Effects of Public Subsidies on R&D Employment: Evidence from OECD Countries," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n11, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2010. "Do External Technology Acquisitions Matter for Innovative Efficiency and Productivity?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1035, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2010. "The productivity crisis in pharmaceutical R&D," Working Papers 06/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Amit Shovon Ray & Sabyasachi Saha, 2010. "Patenting Public-Funded Research For Technology Transfer: A Conceptual-Empirical Synthesis of US Evidence and Lessons for India," Working Papers id:2719, eSocialSciences.
- Fier, Heide & Pyka, Andreas, 2010. "Against the one-way-street: Analyzing knowledge transfer from industry to science," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-048, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "The Impact of Venture Capital on Innovation Behaviour and Firm Growth," WIFO Working Papers 363, WIFO.
- Pierluigi Murro, 2010. "The determinants of innovation: What is the role of risk?," series 0032, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Jul 2010.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Innovation and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2010. "Are innovating firms victims or perpetrators ? tax evasion, bribe payments, and the role of external finance in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5389, The World Bank.
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Arbatskaya & Hugo Mialon, 2010. "Dynamic Multiactivity Contests," Emory Economics 1005, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2010. "Causes, Consequences and Dynamics of 'Complex' Distributions of Technological Activities: The Case of Prolific Inventors," Working Papers 10-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- David F Hendry, 2010. "Research And The Academic: A Tale Of Two Cultures," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Stefan AMBEC & Mark A. COHEN & Stewart ELGIE & Paul LANOIE, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," Cahiers de recherche 10-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010. "Chile: Boosting Productivity Growth by Strengthening Competition, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 785, OECD Publishing.