Innovation and Economic Growth in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marios Zachariadis, 2004. "R&D-induced Growth in the OECD?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 423-439, August.
- Hu, Albert Guangzhou & Jefferson, Gary H., 2004. "Returns to research and development in Chinese industry: Evidence from state-owned enterprises in Beijing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 86-107, January.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Riccardo regstdcenzi, 2008.
"Research and Development, Spillovers, Innovation Systems, and the Genesis of Regional Growth in Europe,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(1), pages 51-67.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Crescenzi, Riccardo, 2008. "Research and development, spillovers, innovation systems, and the genesis of regional growth in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23326, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hulya Ulku, 2007.
"R&D, innovation, and growth: evidence from four manufacturing sectors in OECD countries,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 513-535, July.
- Ulku, Hulya, 2005. "R&D, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Four Manufacturing Sectors in OECD Countries," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30542, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Hayakawa, Kazuhiko, 2007.
"Small sample bias properties of the system GMM estimator in dynamic panel data models,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 32-38, April.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2005. "Small Sample Bias Propreties of the System GMM Estimator in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-82, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Albert G. Z. Hu & Gary H. Jefferson & Qian Jinchang, 2005. "R&D and Technology Transfer: Firm-Level Evidence from Chinese Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(4), pages 780-786, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2016. "Economic issues of innovation clusters-based industrial policy : a critical overview," EconStor Preprints 142746, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; economic growth; Chinese economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2010-08-06 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-INO-2010-08-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-TRA-2010-08-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:10-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .