Report NEP-FDG-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H.E. Ms. Green, 2010. "Mexico and Singapore: Partners for Growth: Sharing the Economic Crisis Experience," Working Papers id:2722, eSocialSciences.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Inflation and Growth in the Long Run: A New Keynesian Theory and Further Semiparametric Evidence," Working Papers 09/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- J L Ford & S Sen & Hongxu Wei, 2010. "A Simultaneous Equation Model of Economic Growth, FDI and Government Policy in China," Discussion Papers 10-25, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Nikolov, Pavel, 2010. "Procyclical Effects of the banking System during the financial and economic Crisis 2007-2009: the Case of Europe," MPRA Paper 24126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jul 2010.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Innovation and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson & Jessica Y. Xu, 2010. "The International Effects of China's Growth, Trade and Ecucation Booms," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is Tolerance Good or Bad for Growth?," Ratio Working Papers 155, The Ratio Institute.
- Luiz de Mello & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2010. "Promoting Potential Growth: The Role of Structural Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 793, OECD Publishing.
- Javier Suarez, 2010. "The Spanish Crisis: Background and Policy Challenges," Working Papers wp2010_1005, CEMFI.