Report NEP-TRA-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Brown & Steven Ongena & Alexander Popov & Pinar Yesin, 2010. "Who Needs Credit and Who Gets Credit in Eastern Europe?," Working Papers 2010-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Yanrui Wu, 2010. "Innovation and Economic Growth in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Alice Shiu, Valentin Zelenyuk, 2010. "Production Efficiency versus Ownership: The Case of China," Discussion Papers 33, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson & Jessica Y. Xu, 2010. "The International Effects of China's Growth, Trade and Ecucation Booms," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balázs Égert, 2010. "Modeling Institutions, Start-ups and Productivity during Transition," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 773, OECD Publishing.
- J L Ford & S Sen & Hongxu Wei, 2010. "A Simultaneous Equation Model of Economic Growth, FDI and Government Policy in China," Discussion Papers 10-25, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Oecd, 2011. "The Impact of the 1999 Education Reform in Poland," OECD Education Working Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Égert, 2010. "Catching-up and Inflation in Europe: Balassa-Samuelson, Engel's Law and Other Culprits," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 792, OECD Publishing.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2010. "Youth Labour Markets in Europe and Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 5094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holst, Rainer & Yu, Xiaohua, 2010. "Climate Change And Production Risk In Chinese Aquaculture," 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany 91275, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Dahai Fu & Yanrui Wu & Yihong Tang, 2010. "The Effects of Ownership Structure and Industry Characteristics On Export Performance," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- An IRC expert group of the ESCB, 2010. "Financial stability challenges in EU candidate countries - Financial systems in the aftermath of the global crisis," Occasional Paper Series 115, European Central Bank.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Djurić, Sandra, 2010. "Twin deficits and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: a comparison of the EU member states and candidate countries," MPRA Paper 24149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo Bicanic & Saul D. Hoffman & Oriana Vukoja, 2010. "Croatian Wage Inequality and Wage Differentials, 1970-2008: Measurement and Determinants," Working Papers 10-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Margit Molnar, 2010. "Enhancing Financial Stability Through Better Regulation in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 786, OECD Publishing.
- Margit Molnar, 2010. "Measuring Competition in Slovenian Industries: Estimation of Mark-ups," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 787, OECD Publishing.
- Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Preparing for Euro Adoption in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 790, OECD Publishing.