Croatian Wage Inequality and Wage Differentials, 1970-2008: Measurement and Determinants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2005.
"CEEC growth projections: Certainly necessary and necessarily uncertain,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 341-372, April.
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2004. "CEEC Growth Projections: Certainly Necessary and Necessarily Uncertain," Diskussionsschriften dp0403, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitja ÄŒok & Ivica Urban & Miroslav VerbiÄ, 2013.
"Income Redistribution through Taxes and Social Benefits: The Case of Slovenia and Croatia,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 667-686, September.
- Cok, Mitja & Urban, Ivica & Verbič, Miroslav, 2012. "Income redistribution through taxes and social benefits: the case of Slovenia and Croatia," MPRA Paper 38918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCroatia; Transition Economy Labor Markets; Inequality; Gini coefficient; Theil Index;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-08-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-08-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dlw:wpaper:10-03.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Saul Hoffman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudeus.html .