Report NEP-HIS-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Chilosi, 2010. "Poverty, Population, Inequality, and Development in Historical Perspective," Discussion Papers 2010/97, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Duo Qin, 2010. "Econometric Studies of Business Cycles in the History of Econometrics," Working Papers 669, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giraud Yann & Charles Loic, 2010. "Economics for the Masses : The Visual Display of Economic Knoledge in the United Staes (1921-1945)," THEMA Working Papers 2010-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Andreas Chai, 2010. "Consumer specialization and the Romantic transformation of the British Grand Tour of Europe," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Farvaque, Etienne, 2010. "Back to the roots: On the origins of the Fed's independence," MPRA Paper 24199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Cazzuffi & Alexander Moradi, 2010. "Why Do Cooperatives Fail? Big versus Small in Ghanaian Cocoa Producers’ Societies, 1930-36," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Estian Calitz & Stan du Plessis & Krige Siebrits, 2010. "An alternative perspective on South Africa’s public debt, 1962-1994," Working Papers 19/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics, revised 2010.
- Mark Weder, 2010. "Economic Crisis and Economic Theory," CDMA Working Paper Series 201013, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq & Hanif, Muhammad Nadeem, 2010. "Monetary and fiscal policies coordination - Pakistan's experience," MPRA Paper 24160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan AMBEC & Mark A. COHEN & Stewart ELGIE & Paul LANOIE, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," Cahiers de recherche 10-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- William Tompson & Thai-Thanh Dang, 2010. "Advancing Structural Reforms in OECD Countries: Lessons from Twenty Case Studies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 757, OECD Publishing.
- Ivo Bicanic & Saul D. Hoffman & Oriana Vukoja, 2010. "Croatian Wage Inequality and Wage Differentials, 1970-2008: Measurement and Determinants," Working Papers 10-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Karl Aiginger, 2010. "Post Crisis Policy: Some Reflections of a Keynesian Economist," WIFO Working Papers 371, WIFO.
- Marco Antonio Ribas Cavalieri & Iara Vigo de Lima, 2010. "Aproximações de um olhar foucauldiano sobre o institucionalismo de Thorstein Veblen," Working Papers 0107, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- 矢島, 桂, 2010. "戦間期日本における対植民地証券投資の一側面 : 第5回・第6回朝鮮鉄道会社債を中心に," Discussion Papers 2010-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.