Advancing Structural Reforms in OECD Countries: Lessons from Twenty Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincenzo Galasso, 2014.
"The role of political partisanship during economic crises,"
Springer, vol. 158(1), pages 143-165, January.
- Galasso, Vincenzo, 2010. "The Role of Political Partisanship during Economic Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Da Silva, Antonio Dias & Givone, Audrey & Sondermann, David, 2017. "When do countries implement structural reforms?," Working Paper Series 2078, European Central Bank.
- Martina Basarac Sertic & Anita Ceh Casni & Valentina Vuckovic, 2015. "Impact of labour market reforms on economic activity in European Union: short term costs and long term benefits," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 83-107.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; marché du travail; marchés de produits; pensions; political economy; product markets; reforms; regulation; retraites; réformes; réglementation; économie politique;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:757-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .