The Underground Economy in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivo Bicanic & Katarina Ott, 1997. "The Unofficial Economy in Croatia : Causes, Size and Consequences," Occasional paper series 03, Institute of Public Finance.
- Katarina Ott, 1998. "Tax Administration Reform in Transition: The Case of Croatia," Occasional paper series 05, Institute of Public Finance.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000. "Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 00/26, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nenovski, Tome, 2012. "Macroeconomic aspects of the grey economy - the case of Macedonia," MPRA Paper 42253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell´Anno, 2007. "The shadow economy in Portugal: An analysis with the MIMIC approach," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 10, pages 253-277, November.
- Eduardo Augusto Soares Coelho Barbosa & Samuel Cruz Alves Pereira & Elísio Fernando Moreira Brandão, 2013. "The Shadow Economy in Portugal: An Analysis Using the MIMIC Model," FEP Working Papers 514, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
Keywordsunderground economy; Croatia;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:occasi:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .