Macroeconomic aspects of the grey economy - the case of Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fethi Ogunc & Gokhan Yilmaz, 2000. "Estimating The Underground Economy In Turkey," Discussion Papers 0004, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Katarina Ott, 2002. "The Underground Economy in Croatia," Occasional paper series 12, Institute of Public Finance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marko Crnogorac & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2018. "Tax evasion in Former Yugoslavian countries," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1811, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Marko Crnogorac & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2019. "Tax evasion in the countries of Former Yugoslavia," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 823-851.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; grey economy; informal economy; formal economy; tax evasion;
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.