Tax Administration Reform in Transition: The Case of Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Matthew N., 1995. "Sales Tax Compliance and Audit Selection," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(4), pages 515-30, December.
- Murray, Matthew N., 1995. "Sales Tax Compliance and Audit Selection," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(4), pages 515-530, December.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1992. "Economic Reform And Institutional Innovation," Development Discussion Papers 1992-04, JDI Executive Programs.
- Pommerehne, Werner W & Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore, 1996. "Tax Rates, Tax Administration and Income Tax Evasion in Switzerland," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 161-170, July.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014. "Administrative Dimensions of Tax Reform," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 963-992, November.
- David Wildasin, 1996. "Introduction: Fiscal Aspects of Evolving Federations," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(2), pages 121-135, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Faulend & Vedran Sosic, 1999. "Is Unofficial Economy a Source of Corruption?," Occasional paper series 09, Institute of Public Finance.
- Katarina Ott, 2002. "The Underground Economy in Croatia," Occasional paper series 12, Institute of Public Finance.
- Michael Faulend & Vedran Šošić, 2000. "Is Unofficial Economy a Source of Corruption?," Working Papers 2, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation; fiscal policy; tax reforms;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:occasi:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.