Economic Reform And Institutional Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diwan, Ishac & Saldanha, Fernando, 1991. "Long term prospects in Eastern Europe : the role of external finance in an era of change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 695, The World Bank.
- G. A. Mackenzie, 1988. "Social Security Issues in Developing Countries: The Latin American Experience," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 496-522, September.
- Milanovic,Branko L., 1990. "Poverty in Poland, Hungary, and Yugoslavia in the years of crisis, 1978-87," Policy Research Working Paper Series 507, The World Bank.
- George Kopits, 1991. "Fiscal Reform in European Economies in Transition," IMF Working Papers 91/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Carroll, Chris & Summers, Lawrence H., 1987.
"Why have private savings rates in the United States and Canada diverged?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 249-279, September.
- Chris Carroll & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Why Have Private Saving Rates in the United States and Canada Diverged?," NBER Working Papers 2319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean Yang, 2008. "Integrity for Hire: An Analysis of a Widespread Customs Reform," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(1), pages 25-57, February.
- Dean Yang, 2005. "Integrity for Hire: An Analysis of a Widespread Program for Combating Customs Corruption," Working Papers 525, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Katarina Ott, 1998. "Tax Administration Reform in Transition: The Case of Croatia," Occasional paper series 05, Institute of Public Finance.
- Dean Yang, 2008.
"Can Enforcement Backfire? Crime Displacement in the Context of Customs Reform in the Philippines,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 1-14.
- Dean Yang, 2004. "Can Enforcement Backfire? Crime Displacement in the Context of Customs Reform in the Philippines," Working Papers 520, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Reform; Institutional innovation; International;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .