Introduction: Fiscal Aspects of Evolving Federations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 3 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:P.O. Box 86 04 46, 81631 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89-9224-1281
Fax: +49 (0)89-907795-2281
Web page: http://www.iipf.org/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/10797/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ram Agarwala & Raja Chellia & Toshi Fujiwara & Yan Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 1993.
"China: reforming intergovernmental fiscal relations,"
CEMA Working Papers
475, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Agarwala, R., 1992. "China: Reforming Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations," World Bank - Discussion Papers 178, World Bank.
- CREMER, Helmuth & FOURGEAUD, Virginie & LEITE-MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice, .
"Mobility and redistribution: A survey,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1371, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Anwar Shah & Zia Qureshi & Amaresh Bagchi & Brian Binder & Heng-fu Zou, 1994. "Intergovernmental fiscal relations in Indonesia: issues and reform options," CEMA Working Papers 474, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Shah, A., 1991.
"The new fiscal federalism in Brazil,"
World Bank - Discussion Papers
124, World Bank.
- David E. Wildasin, 1994.
"Income Redistribution and Migration,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 637-656, August.
- Wildasin, David E, 1992.
"Relaxation of Barriers to Factor Mobility and Income Redistribution,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 216-30.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1991. "Ralaxation of Barriers to factor Mobilty and Income Redistribution," Papers 92-009, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Wildasin, David E., 1996. "Decentralized income redistribution and immigration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 187-217, January.
- Tim Besley & Ian Preston & Ridge, M, 1993. "Fiscal anarchy in the UK," IFS Working Papers W93/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1968. "The Theory of Public Finance in a Federal System," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 1(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Jun Ma, 1995. "Macroeconomic management and intergovernmental relations in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1408, The World Bank.
- Bahl, Roy W. & Wallich, Christine, 1992. "Intergovernmental fiscal relations in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 863, The World Bank.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-1177, September.
- Wildasin, David E, 1991. "Income Redistribution in a Common Labor Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 757-774, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:3:y:1996:i:2:p:121-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.