Intergovernmental fiscal relations in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goto, Junichi, 1990. "A formal estimation of the effect of the MFA on clothing exports from LDCs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 455, The World Bank.
- Tuong, Ho Dac & Yeats, Alexander, 1980. "On factor proportions as a guide to the future composition of developing country exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 521-539, December.
- G. Helleiner, 1976. "Industry characteristics and the competitiveness of manufactures from less developed countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 112(3), pages 507-524, September.
- Krishna, Kala & Erzan, Refik & Tan, Ling Hui, 1994.
"Rent Sharing in the Multi-fibre Arrangement: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Apparel Imports from Hong Kong,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 62-73, February.
- Erzan, Refik*Krishna, Kala*Ling Hui Tan, 1991. "Rent sharing in the multi-fibre arrangement : theory and evidence from US apparel imports from Hong Kong," Policy Research Working Paper Series 597, The World Bank.
- Krishna, K. & Erzan, R. & Tan, L.H., 1991. "Rent Sharing In The Multi-Fibre Arrangement: Theory And Evidence From Us Apparel Imports From Hong Kong," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1549, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kala Krishna & Refik Erzan & Ling Hui Tan, 1991. "Rent Sharing in the Multi-Fibre Arrangement: Theory and Evidence from US Apparel Imports from Hong Kong," NBER Working Papers 3673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Refik Erzan & Paula Holmes, 1990. "Phasing Out the Multi-Fibre Arrangement," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 191-211, June.
- Hal B. Lary, 1968. "Imports of Manufactures from Less Developed Countries," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lary68-1, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics&Finance; National Governance; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Urban Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .