The Effects of Ownership Structure and Industry Characteristics On Export Performance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:125-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Zulfan Tadjoeddin & Ilmiawan Auwalin & Anis Chowdhury, 2016. "Revitalizing Indonesia’s manufacturing: the productivity conundrum," Departmental Working Papers 2016-20, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExport performance; Chinese firms; Ownership; Industry characteristics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-08-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IFN-2010-08-06 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2010-08-06 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2010-08-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:10-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .