Report NEP-INT-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lederman, Daniel & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres & Yi Xu, Daniel, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the extensive margin in export growth : a microeconomic accounting of Costa Rica's export growth during 1997-2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5376, The World Bank.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2010. "Market-Creating Effect of the Internet on Food Trade," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91958, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gabriele Maria Sada, 2010. "Expo 2015: an impact analysis on international trade," LIUC Papers in Economics 232, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Krenz, Astrid & Rübel, Gerhard, 2010. "Industrial localization and countries' specialization in the European Union: An empirical investigation," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 106, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dahai Fu & Yanrui Wu & Yihong Tang, 2010. "The Effects of Ownership Structure and Industry Characteristics On Export Performance," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnes & Le Vernoy, Alexandre, 2010. "Trade and SPS Regulations: The Importance of Being Earnest?," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 92000, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Cook, David C. & Liu, Shuang & Fraser, Rob W. & Siddique, Abu-Baker & Paini, Dean R., 2010. "Estimating the Social Welfare Effects of New Zealand Apple Imports," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91957, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Helen Simpson, 2010. "How do firms’ outward FDI strategies relate to their activity at home? Empirical evidence for the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/236, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Spehar, Ann / AOS, 2010. "The Collapse of Global Trade: What a Tangled Web We Weave," MPRA Paper 23875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feix, Rodrigo Daniel & Miranda, Silvia Helena Galvao de, 2010. "Effects Of The Environmental Regulation On The International Trade Pattern For Agricultural Products," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91280, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling, 2010. "Copenhagen meets Doha: Greenhouse gas emission reduction and trade liberalization in Norwegian agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91261, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Messerlin, Patrick A., 2010. "Climate change and trade policy : from mutual destruction to mutual support," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5378, The World Bank.
- Balázs Égert & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2010. "Exports and Property Prices in France: Are They Connected?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 759, OECD Publishing.
- M. Barlet & L. Crusson & S. Dupuch & F. Puech, 2010. "From traded to tradable services: an application to French data," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2010-15, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Lim, Hank & Kimura, Fukunari, 2010. "The Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Regional and Global Value Chains," ADBI Working Papers 231, Asian Development Bank Institute.