Copenhagen meets Doha: Greenhouse gas emission reduction and trade liberalization in Norwegian agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal, Erling, 2010. "Copenhagen meets Doha: Greenhouse gas emission reduction and trade liberalization in Norwegian agriculture," 84th Annual Conference, March 29-31, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland 91729, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2010-08-06 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr10:91261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .