Report NEP-IFN-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Nitschka, 2010. "Momentum in stock market returns: Implications for risk premia on foreign currencies," Working Papers 2010-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Tony Cavoli, 2010. "Exchange Rate Arrangements For East Asia Post-Crisis: Examining The Case For Open Economy Inflation Targeting," Working Papers id:2718, eSocialSciences.
- Fernando Broner & Tatiana Didier & Aitor Erce & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2010. "Gross capital flows: Dynamics and crises," Economics Working Papers 1227, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Helen Simpson, 2010. "How do firms’ outward FDI strategies relate to their activity at home? Empirical evidence for the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/236, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Dahai Fu & Yanrui Wu & Yihong Tang, 2010. "The Effects of Ownership Structure and Industry Characteristics On Export Performance," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.