Report NEP-MKT-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & Gökhan Yildirim & Jose Vidal-Sanz, 2011. "Can we curb retail sales volatility through marketing mix actions?," Business Economics Working Papers wb112407, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Toru Suzuki, 2012. "Persuasive Silence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Steffen Huck & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Consumer Behavioural Biases in Competition: A Survey," Working Papers 11-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ioanna Chioveanu & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Price Competition with Consumer Confusion," Working Papers 11-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Vianelli, Donata & Marzano, Fabio Claudio, 2012. "L'effetto country of origin sull'intenzione d'acquisto del consumatore: una literature review," Working Papers DEAMS 7, DEAMS - Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali, Matematiche e Statistiche "Bruno de Finetti".
- Hang-Hyun Jo & Jeoung-Yoo Kim, 2012. "Competitive Targeted Marketing," ISER Discussion Paper 0834, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Julien, Benoit & Chengsi, Wang, 2012. "Informative Advertising in Directed Search," MPRA Paper 38057, University Library of Munich, Germany.