The Green Paradox and Greenhouse Gas Reducing Investments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Maria, Corrado & Lange, Ian & van der Werf, Edwin, 2014.
"Should we be worried about the green paradox? Announcement effects of the Acid Rain Program,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 143-162.
- Corrado Di Maria & Ian Lange & Edwin van der Werf, 2012. "Should We Be Worried About the Green Paradox? Announcement Effects of the Acid Rain Program," Working Papers 2012.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Corrado Di Maria & Ian A. Lange & Edwin van der Werf, 2012. "Should we be Worried about the Green Paradox? Announcement Effects of the Acid Rain Program," CESifo Working Paper Series 3829, CESifo Group Munich.
- Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom & Van Long, Ngo, 2012.
"Substitution between biofuels and fossil fuels: Is there a green paradox?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 328-341.
- GRAFTON, R. Quentin & KOMPAS, Tom & LONG, Ngo Van, 2011. "Substitution between Biofuels and Fossil Fuels: Is There a Green Paradox?," Cahiers de recherche 10-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Substitution between bio-fuels and fossil fuels: is there a Green Paradox?," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-10, CIRANO.
- Ngo Van Long, 2014. "The Green Paradox in Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 4639, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom & Long, Ngo Van & To, Hang, 2014. "US biofuels subsidies and CO2 emissions: An empirical test for a weak and a strong green paradox," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 550-555.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2013. "Cumulative Carbon Emissions and the Green Paradox," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 281-300, June.
- van der Werf, Edwin & Di Maria, Corrado, 2012. "Imperfect Environmental Policy and Polluting Emissions: The Green Paradox and Beyond," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 6(2), pages 153-194, March.
- Jus Darko & Meier Volker, 2015.
"Announcing is Bad, Delaying is Worse: Another Pitfall in Well-intended Climate Policy,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(3), pages 286-297, June.
- Darko Jus & Volker Meier, 2012. "Announcing is Bad, Delaying is Worse: Another Pitfall in Well-Intended Climate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3844, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0069-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoel, Michael, 2013. "Supply Side Climate Policy and the Green Paradox," Memorandum 03/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hoel, 2011. "The Supply Side of CO 2 with Country Heterogeneity," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(4), pages 846-865, December.
- Ngo Long & Frank Stähler, 2018.
"General Equilibrium Effects of Green Technological Progress,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(1), pages 159-166, January.
- Ngo Van Long & Frank Staehler, 2014. "General Equilibrium Effects of Green Technological Progress," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-16, CIRANO.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita, 2014. "Transboundary pollution and clean technologies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 601-619.
- Steinkraus, Arne, 2016. "Subsidizing human capital to overcome the green paradox: A demand-side approach," Economics Department Working Paper Series 17, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Carbon tax; Green paradox; Commitment; Exhaustible resources;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jirere:101.00000046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .