Inefficiencies in Residential Use of Energy — A Critical Overview of Literature and Energy Efficiency Policies in the EU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:s1:p:89-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julia Blasch & Nilkanth Kumar & Massimo Filippini, 2016. "Boundedly rational consumers, energy and investment literacy, and the display of information on household appliances," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/249, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broberg, Thomas & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Is our everyday comfort for sale? Preferences for demand management on the electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 24-32.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency gap; Market failures; Behavioural failures; EU policies;
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jirere:101.00000070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .