Ecosystem Services Indicators: Improving the Linkage between Biophysical and Economic Analyses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boyd, James & Ringold, Paul & Krupnick, Alan & Johnston, Robert J. & Weber, Matthew A. & Hall, Kim, 2015. "Ecosystem Services Indicators: Improving the Linkage between Biophysical and Economic Analyses," Discussion Papers dp-15-40, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cloé Garnache & Scott M. Swinton & Joseph A. Herriges & Frank Lupi & R. Jan Stevenson, 2016.
"Solving the Phosphorus Pollution Puzzle: Synthesis and Directions for Future Research,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(5), pages 1334-1359.
- Garnache, Cloe & Swinton, Scott M. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Lupi, Frank & Stevenson, R. Jan, 2015. "Solving the Phosphorus Pollution Puzzle: Synthesis and Directions for Future Research," 2016 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212841, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:26:y:2017:i:pa:p:170-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gibson, Fiona & Pannell, David & Boxall, Peter & Burton, Michael & Johnston, Robert & Kragt, Marit & Rogers, Abbie & Rolfe, John, 2016. "Non-market valuation in the economic analysis of natural hazards," Working Papers 236941, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:26:y:2017:i:pa:p:197-208 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEcosystem services; Ecological indicators; Nonmarket valuation;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jirere:101.00000073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.