Energy in China: Understanding Past Trends and Future Directions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Fisher-Vanden, Yong Hu, Gary Jefferson, Michael Rock and Michael Toman, 2016.
"Factors influencing energy intensity in four Chinese industries,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(China Spe).
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Hu, Yong & Jefferson, Gary & Rock, Michael & Toman, Michael, 2013. "Factors influencing energy intensity in four Chinese industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6551, The World Bank.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014.
"Energy Prices, Subsidies and Resource Tax Reform in China,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 439-454, September.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Energy Prices, Subsidies and Resource Tax Reform in China," CCEP Working Papers 1406, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2014. "Energy Prices, Subsidies and Resource Tax Reform in China," Working Papers 249426, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Energy Prices, Subsidies and Resource Tax Reform in China," Working Papers 2014.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhao, Xiaofan & Ortolano, Leonard, 2010. "Implementing China's national energy conservation policies at state-owned electric power generation plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6293-6306, October.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Energy; Environment; Global climate change;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jirere:101.00000026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .