Implementing China's national energy conservation policies at state-owned electric power generation plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Jing & Zou, Heng-fu, 2005.
"Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1047-1064.
- Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2004. "Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 169, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2005. "Fiscal decentralization, revenue and expenditure assignments, and growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 212, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hang, Leiming & Tu, Meizeng, 2007. "The impacts of energy prices on energy intensity: Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2978-2988, May.
- Herschler, Stephen B., 1995. "The 1994 tax reforms: The center strikes back," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 239-245.
- Wu, Yanrui, 2003. "Deregulation and growth in China's energy sector: a review of recent development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1417-1425, October.
- Ma, Chunbo & He, Lining, 2008. "From state monopoly to renewable portfolio: Restructuring China's electric utility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1697-1711, May.
- Fisher-Vanden, Karen, 2009. "Energy in China: Understanding Past Trends and Future Directions," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 3(3), pages 217-244, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zha, Donglan & Ding, Ning, 2014. "Elasticities of substitution between energy and non-energy inputs in China power sector," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 564-571.
- Lo, Kevin & Wang, Mark Y., 2013. "Energy conservation in China’s Twelfth Five-Year Plan period: Continuation or paradigm shift?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 499-507.
- Yan, Huijie, 2015. "Provincial energy intensity in China: The role of urbanization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 635-650.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Rausch, Sebastian & Zhang, Da, 2016. "Energy caps: Alternative climate policy instruments for China?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 422-431.
- Cao, Wensheng & Bluth, Christoph, 2013. "Challenges and countermeasures of China’s energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 381-388.
- Zhao, Xiaofan & Li, Huimin & Wu, Liang & Qi, Ye, 2014. "Implementation of energy-saving policies in China: How local governments assisted industrial enterprises in achieving energy-saving targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 170-184.
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shen, Chao & Ding, Shuai & Sun, Chaoping, 2015. "Energy conservation and emission reduction of China’s electric power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 10-19.
- Jiang, Suqin & Chen, Zun & Shan, Li & Chen, Xinyu & Wang, Haikun, 2017. "Committed CO2 emissions of China's coal-fired power generators from 1993 to 2013," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 295-302.
- Majidpour, Mehdi, 2012. "Heavy duty gas turbines in Iran, India and China: Do national energy policies drive the industries?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 723-732.
- Chen, Jinjin, 2011. "China's experiment on the differential electricity pricing policy and the struggle for energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5076-5085, September.
- Zhao, Xiaofan & Wu, Liang, 2016. "Interpreting the Evolution of the Energy-Saving Target Allocation System in China (2006–13): A View of Policy Learning," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 83-94.
- Chen, Hao & Kang, Jia-Ning & Liao, Hua & Tang, Bao-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Costs and potentials of energy conservation in China's coal-fired power industry: A bottom-up approach considering price uncertainties," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 23-32.
- Fang, Zheng & Chen, Yang, 2017. "Electricity consumption, Education Expenditure and Economic Growth in Chinese Cities," RIEI Working Papers 2017-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:686-:d:96881 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy conservation implementation Electric power sector China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:6293-6306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.