The 1994 tax reforms: The center strikes back
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Jun, 1995. "Modelling central-local fiscal relations in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 105-136.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caldeira, Emilie, 2012.
"Yardstick competition in a federation: Theory and evidence from China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 878-897.
- Emilie CALDEIRA, 2010. "Yardstick competition in a Federation: Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers 201018, CERDI.
- Emilie Caldeira, 2011. "Yardstick competition in a Federation: Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers halshs-00552242, HAL.
- Zhou, Huizhong, 2000. "Fiscal decentralization and the development of the tobacco industry in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 114-133, December.
- Zhao, Xiaofan & Ortolano, Leonard, 2010. "Implementing China's national energy conservation policies at state-owned electric power generation plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6293-6306, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:6:y:1995:i:2:p:239-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.