Reforming China's financial system and monetary policies: a sovereign remedy for locally initiated investment expansion?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Burton & Wanda S Tseng & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor & Dubravko Mihaljek, 1994. "Economic Reform in China; A New Phase," IMF Occasional Papers 114, International Monetary Fund.
- Cooper, Richard N., 1985. "Economic interdependence and coordination of economic policies," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.),Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1195-1234, Elsevier.
- Ma, Jun, 1995. "Modelling central-local fiscal relations in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 105-136.
- Jun Ma, 1996. "Monetary management and intergovernmental relations in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 145-153, January.
- Bowles, Paul & White, Gordon, 1989. "Contradictions in China's Financial Reforms: The Relationship between Banks and Enterprises," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 481-495, December.
- Li, Xiaoming & Ma, Yue, 1996. "Financial Reforms and Regional Investment Conflicts in China: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 117-130.
- Wei, Shang-Jin & Wang, Tao, 1997. "The siamese twins: Do state-owned banks favor state-owned enterprises in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-29.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bo, Hong & Zhang, Zhihai, 2002. "The impact of uncertainty on firm investment: evidence from machinery industry in Liaoning province of China," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 335-352, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:62:y:2000:i:2:p:423-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.