Nested externalities and polycentric institutions: must we wait for global solutions to climate change before taking actions at other scales?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2006.
"Sustainable exploitation of a natural resource: a satisfying use of Chichilnisky's criterion,"
06-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2006.
- Charles Figuières & Mabel Tidball, 2012. "Sustainable exploitation of a natural resource: a satisfying use of Chichilnisky’s criterion," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 243-265, February.
- John Chipman & Guoqiang Tian, 2012. "Detrimental externalities, pollution rights, and the “Coase theorem”," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 309-327, February.
- Geir Asheim & Tapan Mitra & Bertil Tungodden, 2012.
"Sustainable recursive social welfare functions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 267-292, February.
- Armon Rezai & Duncan Foley & Lance Taylor, 2012. "Global warming and economic externalities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 329-351, February.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1994.
"Who should abate carbon emissions? : An international viewpoint,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 443-449, April.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Who Should Abate Carbon Emissions? An International Viewpoint," NBER Working Papers 4425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandler,Todd, 2004.
"Global Collective Action,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521834773, October.
- Stavins, Robert, 1997. "Policy Instruments for Climate Change: How Can National Governments Address a Global Problem?," Discussion Papers dp-97-11, Resources For the Future.
- Franck Lecocq & Jean-Charles Hourcade, 2012.
"Unspoken ethical issues in the climate affair: Insights from a theoretical analysis of negotiation mandates,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 445-471, February.
- Franck Lecocq & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2012. "Unspoken ethical issues in the climate affair: Insights from a theoretical analysis of negotiation mandates," Post-Print hal-00716658, HAL.
- Larry Lohmann, 2008. "Carbon Trading, Climate Justice and the Production of Ignorance: Ten examples," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 51(3), pages 359-365, September.
- Gibson, Clark C. & Williams, John T. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2005. "Local Enforcement and Better Forests," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 273-284, February.
- Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2004. "Solutions When the Solution is the Problem: Arraying the Disarray in Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 191-212, February.
- Michel, David, 2009. "Foxes, hedgehogs, and greenhouse governance: Knowledge, uncertainty, and international policy-making in a warming World," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 258-264, February.
- Luc Lauwers, 2012.
"Intergenerational equity, efficiency, and constructibility,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 227-242, February.
- Luc LAUWERS, 2010. "Intergenerational equity, efficiency and constructability," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.22, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Schelling Thomas C., 2007. "Climate Change: The Uncertainties, the Certainties and What They Imply About Action," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-5, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:49:y:2012:i:2:p:353-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.