Climate Change: The Uncertainties, the Certainties and What They Imply About Action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karen Pittel & Dirk Rübbelke, 2012.
"Transitions in the negotiations on climate change: from prisoner’s dilemma to chicken and beyond,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Pittel, Karen & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2012. "Transitions in the negotiations on climate change: From prisoner’s dilemma to chicken and beyond," Munich Reprints in Economics 19343, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2016. "Policy tradeoffs under risk of abrupt climate change," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PB), pages 46-55.
- Yacov Tsur & Cees Withagen, 2013. "Preparing for catastrophic climate change," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 225-239, November.
- Dieter Schmidtchen & Christian Koboldt & Jenny Monheim & Birgit Will & Georg Haas, "undated".
"The Internalisation of External Costs in Transport: From the Polluter Pays to the Cheapest Cost Avoider Principle,"
German Working Papers in Law and Economics
2008-1-1214, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Koboldt, Christian & Monheim, Jenny & Will, Birgit E. & Haas, Georg, 2007. "The internalisation of external costs in transport: from the polluter pays to the cheapest cost avoider principle," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2007-03, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2016. "The impact of personal beliefs on climate change: the “battle of perspectives” revisited," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 551-580, July.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:89:y:2017:i:c:p:83-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karp, Larry & Tsur, Yacov, 2011.
"Time perspective and climate change policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Karp, Larry & Tsur, Yacov, 2008. "Time perspective and climate change policy," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt04k4b21g, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2012. "Nested externalities and polycentric institutions: must we wait for global solutions to climate change before taking actions at other scales?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 353-369, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:evoice:v:4:y:2007:i:3:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .