Continuous time and nonparametric modelling of U.S. interest rate models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1980. "Analyzing Convertible Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 907-929, November.
- Michael J. Brennan and Eduardo S. Schwartz., 1979. "A Continuous-Time Approach to the Pricing of Bonds," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 85, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- Gencay, R & Stengos, T, 1996.
"Technical Trading Rules and the Size of the Risk Premium in Security Returns,"
1996-11, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gencay Ramazan & Stengos Thanasis, 1997. "Technical Trading Rules and the Size of the Risk Premium in Security Returns," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-14, July.
- René Garcia & Ramazan Gençay, 1998.
"Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities with Neural Networks and a Homogeneity Hint,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Garcia, Rene & Gencay, Ramazan, 2000. "Pricing and hedging derivative securities with neural networks and a homogeneity hint," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 93-115.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1986. "The Estimation of Open Higher-Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 350-373, December.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2000. "Further evidence on alternative continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-212, June.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586115, November.
- Byers, S. L. & Nowman, K. B., 1998. "Forecasting U.K. and U.S. interest rates using continuous time term structure models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 191-206.
- Mikiyo Kii Niizeki, 1998. "Empirical tests of short-term interest rate models: a nonparametric approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 347-352.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1985. "The Estimation of Parameters in Nonstationary Higher Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 369-385, December.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1979. "A continuous time approach to the pricing of bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 133-155, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:12:y:2003:i:1:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.