Continuous time and nonparametric modelling of U.S. interest rate models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, August.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586115, August.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1986. "The Estimation of Open Higher-Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 350-373, December.
- Byers, S. L. & Nowman, K. B., 1998. "Forecasting U.K. and U.S. interest rates using continuous time term structure models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 191-206.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1979. "A continuous time approach to the pricing of bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 133-155, July.
- Gencay Ramazan & Stengos Thanasis, 1997. "Technical Trading Rules and the Size of the Risk Premium in Security Returns," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-14, July.
- Gencay, R & Stengos, T, 1996. "Technical Trading Rules and the Size of the Risk Premium in Security Returns," Working Papers 1996-11, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2000. "Further evidence on alternative continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-212, June.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1985. "The Estimation of Parameters in Nonstationary Higher Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 369-385, December.
- Garcia, Rene & Gencay, Ramazan, 2000. "Pricing and hedging derivative securities with neural networks and a homogeneity hint," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 93-115.
- René Garcia & Ramazan Gençay, 1998. "Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities with Neural Networks and a Homogeneity Hint," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-35, CIRANO.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1980. "Analyzing Convertible Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 907-929, November.
- Michael J. Brennan and Eduardo S. Schwartz., 1979. "A Continuous-Time Approach to the Pricing of Bonds," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 85, University of California at Berkeley.
- Mikiyo Kii Niizeki, 1998. "Empirical tests of short-term interest rate models: a nonparametric approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 347-352. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)