Continuous time and nonparametric modelling of U.S. interest rate models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, April.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1986. "The Estimation of Open Higher-Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 350-373, December.
- Byers, S. L. & Nowman, K. B., 1998. "Forecasting U.K. and U.S. interest rates using continuous time term structure models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 191-206.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1979. "A continuous time approach to the pricing of bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 133-155, July.
- Gencay Ramazan & Stengos Thanasis, 1997.
"Technical Trading Rules and the Size of the Risk Premium in Security Returns,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-14, July.
- Gencay, R & Stengos, T, 1996. "Technical Trading Rules and the Size of the Risk Premium in Security Returns," Working Papers 1996-11, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2000. "Further evidence on alternative continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-212, June.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1985. "The Estimation of Parameters in Nonstationary Higher Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 369-385, December.
- Garcia, Rene & Gencay, Ramazan, 2000.
"Pricing and hedging derivative securities with neural networks and a homogeneity hint,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 93-115.
- René Garcia & Ramazan Gençay, 1998. "Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities with Neural Networks and a Homogeneity Hint," CIRANO Working Papers 98s-35, CIRANO.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1980. "Analyzing Convertible Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 907-929, November.
- Michael J. Brennan and Eduardo S. Schwartz., 1979. "A Continuous-Time Approach to the Pricing of Bonds," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 85, University of California at Berkeley.
- Mikiyo Kii Niizeki, 1998. "Empirical tests of short-term interest rate models: a nonparametric approach," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 347-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2008.
"Level-ARCH short rate models with regime switching: Bivariate modeling of US and European short rates,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 925-948, December.
- Christiansen, Charlotte, 2005. "Level-ARCH Short Rate Models with Regime Switching: Bivariate Modeling of US and European Short Rates," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2005-03, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Charlotte Christiansen, 2007. "Level-ARCH Short Rate Models with Regime Switching: Bivariate Modeling of US and European Short Rates," CREATES Research Papers 2007-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- K. Ben Nowman & Burak Saltoglu, 2003. "An empirical comparison of interest rates using an interest rate model and nonparametric methods," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 643-645.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00511979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nowman, Khalid Ben, 2010. "Modelling the UK and Euro yield curves using the Generalized Vasicek model: Empirical results from panel data for one and two factor models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 334-341, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00423871 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:12:y:2003:i:1:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.