The S-Branch Utility Tree: A Generalization of the Linear Expenditure System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, L., 1989. "Evolutionnary Stability In Asymmetric Games," Papers 11-8-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David, 1998. "Learning in games," European Economic Review, Elsevier, pages 631-639.
- Erev, Ido & Roth, Alvin E, 1998. "Predicting How People Play Games: Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Games with Unique, Mixed Strategy Equilibria," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 848-881.
- Rustichini, Aldo, 1999. "Optimal Properties of Stimulus--Response Learning Models," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, pages 244-273.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 2000.
"Naive Reinforcement Learning with Endogenous Aspirations,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 921-950, November.
- Tilman Börgers & Rajiv Sarin, "undated". "Naive Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspiration," ELSE working papers 037, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Naïve Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspirations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 381, David K. Levine.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 1997.
"Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 1-14.
- Tilman Börgers & Rajiv Sarin, "undated". "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," ELSE working papers 051, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 380, David K. Levine.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, pages 164-212.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
- John G. Cross, 1973. "A Stochastic Learning Model of Economic Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, pages 239-266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elin Berg & Pål Boug & Snorre Kverndokk, 1997. "Norwegian Gas Sales and the Impacts on European CO2 Emissions," Discussion Papers 199, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rankin Neil & Burger Rulof & Coetzee Wicus & Kreuser Friedrich, 2015. "Income and price elasticities of demand in South Africa: An application of the linear expenditure system," WIDER Working Paper Series 100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ray, Ranjan, 1985. "Specification and time series estimation of dynamic Gorman Polar Form demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, pages 357-374.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2000.
"Flexible Multistage Demand System Based on Indirect Separability, A,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
00-wp265, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001. "Flexible Multistage Demand System Based on Indirect Separability, A," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1921, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- List John A. & Millimet Daniel L, 2008. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, pages 1-55.
- Kesavan, Thulasiram, 1988. "Monte Carlo experiments of market demand theory," ISU General Staff Papers 198801010800009854, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laurits R. Christensen & Marilyn E. Manser, 1976. "Cost-of-Living Indexes and Price Indexes for U.S. Meat and Produce, 1947-1971," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 399-450 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "IRAs and Saving," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 7-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Berner, 1977. "Estimating consumer import demand equations," International Finance Discussion Papers 105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Prinz, Aloys & Bünger, Björn, 2012. "Balancing ‘full life’: An economic approach to the route to happiness," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 58-70.
- List John A. & Millimet Daniel L, 2008.
"The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-55.
- John A. List & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000023, UCLA Department of Economics.
- John List & Daniel Millimet, 2008. "The market: Catalyst for rationality and filter of irrationality," Framed Field Experiments 00179, The Field Experiments Website.
- List, John & Millimet, Daniel, 2005. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Departmental Working Papers 0504, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Marshall Reinsdorf & Jack E. Triplett, 2009. "A Review of Reviews: Ninety Years of Professional Thinking About the Consumer Price Index," NBER Chapters,in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 17-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1991. "The Saving Effect of Tax-deferred Retirement Accounts: Evidence from SIPP," NBER Chapters,in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 103-130 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berg, Elin & Boug, Pal & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2001. "Norwegian gas sales and the impacts on European CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 427-456.
- Lord, Montague J., 1986. "Market Price Models for Latin America's Major Commodity Exports," Working Papers 244235, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Dietrich, Andreas & Krüger, Jens J., 2010. "Numerical explorations of the Ngai-Pissarides model of growth and structural change," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 199, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Stefan Baumgaertner & Moritz A. Drupp & Martin F. Quaas, 2013. "Subsistence and substitutability in consumer preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics 290, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wahl, Thomas Iver, 1989. "Modeling dynamic adjustment in Japanese livestock markets under trade liberalization," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010093, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B., 2007. "Productivity growth and agricultural out-migration in the United States," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 52-74, March.
- Kitterer, Wolfgang & Braun, Stefan, 2000. "Umwelt-, Beschäftigungs- und Wohlfahrtswirkungen einer ökologischen Steuerreform: eine dynamische Simulationsanalyse unter besonderer Berücksichtigung der Anpassungsprozesse im Übergang," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 00-2, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-015-9976-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Egon Smeral, 1979. "Ein exportallokationsmodell für die westlichen industrielÄnder," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 450-466.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:4:p:737-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.