The Theory of Choice and the Constancy of Economic Laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Amendola & Jean Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Novelty,Hysteresis,and Growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Magrabi, Frances Marie, 1962. "A model of consumer choice," ISU General Staff Papers 196201010800003063, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- MORARU Andreea Daniela & JUGANARU Ion-Danut, 2013. "Consumer Behaviour: Does History Matter," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(1), pages 121-128.
- Andrea Maneschi, 2010. "Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen and the Mecca of the Economist," Chapters, in: Tiziano Raffaelli & Giacomo Becattini & Katia Caldari & Marco Dardi (ed.),The Impact of Alfred Marshall’s Ideas, chapter 25, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- D. Wade Hands, 2012. "The Rise and Fall of Walrasian Microeconomics: The Keynesian Effect," Chapters, in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Quentin Couix, 2018. "From Methodology to Practice (and Back): Georgescu-Roegen's Philosophy of Economics and the Flow-Fund Model," Post-Print halshs-01854031, HAL.
- Quentin Couix, 2018.
"From Methodology to Practice (and Back): Georgescu-Roegen's Philosophy of Economics and the Flow-Fund Model,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Quentin Couix, 2018. "From Methodology to Practice (and Back): Georgescu-Roegen's Philosophy of Economics and the Flow-Fund Model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hans Albert, 2010. "The economic tradition and the constitution of science," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 401-411, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:64:y:1950:i:1:p:125-138.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.