Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Amendola & Jean Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2013.
"Inequality,debt and taxation:the perverse relation between the productive and the non-productive assets of the economy,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2013-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2013. "Inequality debt and taxation the perverse relation between the productive and the non productive assets of the economy," Sciences Po publications 2013-21, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2013. "Inequality, Debt and Taxation: The Perverse Relation between the Productive and the Non-Productive Assets of the Economy," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-36, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen, 1950. "The Theory of Choice and the Constancy of Economic Laws," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 125-138.
- Peter Howitt, 1994. "Adjusting to Technological Change," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 763-775, November.
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 2000. "Macroeconomic Instability and Coordination," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 750, April.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GRO-2014-06-02 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HPE-2014-06-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .