Adjusting to Technological Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Michel Quéré, 1998. "Coordination, croissance et géographie économique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(3), pages 857-865.
- Howitt Peter, 2011. "Comment on "PSST: Patterns of Sustainable Specialization and Trade" (by Arnold Kling)," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2010.
"Schumpeter on unemployment,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 233-263, April.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2008. "Schumpeter on unemployment," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807181726240, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mario Amendola & Jean Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Novelty,Hysteresis,and Growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2012.
"Production Process Heterogeneity, Time to Build, and Macroeconomic Performance,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 263-294.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "Production process heterogeneity, time to build, and macroeconomic performance," Post-Print hal-01053563, HAL.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "Production Process Heterogeneity, Time to Build, and Macroeconomic Performance," Post-Print halshs-00931235, HAL.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2012. "Production process heterogeneity, time to build, and macroeconomic performance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3ku, Sciences Po.
- Francois, Patrick & Shi, Shouyong, 1999. "Innovation, Growth, and Welfare-Improving Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 226-257, April.
- Patriarca, Fabrizio & Vona, Francesco, 2013.
"Structural change and income distribution: An inverted-U relationship,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1641-1658.
- Fabrizio Patriarca & Francesco Vona, 2009. "Structural Change and the Income Distribution: a Post-Keynesian disequilibrium model," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 5, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:27:y:1994:i:4:p:763-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .