Innovation, growth and welfare-improving cycles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Cheng, Leonard K. & Dinopoulos, Elias, 1996. "A multisectoral general equilibrium model of Schumpeterian growth and fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 905-923, May.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Rob, Rafael, 1990.
"Long Waves and Short Waves: Growth through Intensive and Extensive Search,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1391-1409, November.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Rob, Rafael, 1987. "Long Waves and Short Waves: Growth Through Intensive and Extensive Search," Working Papers 87-35, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Rafael Rob, 1990. "Long Waves and Short Waves: Growth Through Intensive and Extensive Search," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2082, David K. Levine.
- Karl Shell, 2010. "Toward A Theory of Inventive Activity and Capital Accumulation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1407, David K. Levine.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 1996. "Innovation, monopolies and the poverty trap," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 151-178, April.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1996.
"On the Timing and Efficiency of Creative Destruction,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 805-852.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Mohamad L. Hammour, 1994. "On the Timing and Efficiency of Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 4768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Shleifer, Andrei, 1986. "Implementation Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1163-1190, December.
- Gale, Douglas, 1995. "Dynamic Coordination Games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Segerstrom, Paul S & Anant, T C A & Dinopoulos, Elias, 1990. "A Schumpeterian Model of the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1077-1091, December.
- Peter Howitt, 1994. "Adjusting to Technological Change," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 763-775, November.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985. "On the Performance of Patents," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 567-585, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro & Tanaka, Hitoshi, 2017. "Product cycles and growth cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 22-40.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:21:y:2017:i:04:p:982-1022_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haruyama, Tetsugen, 2009. "R&D policy in a volatile economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1761-1778, October.
- Bei Li & Jie Zhang, 2011. "Subsidies in an Economy with Endogenous Cycles Over Neoclassical Investment and Neo-Schumpeterian Innovation Regimes," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2006. "Growth, Cycles and Welfare: A Schumpeterian Perspective," Working Papers 1090, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Mendieta-Muñoz, Ivan, 2017.
"On The Interaction Between Economic Growth And Business Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 982-1022, June.
- Ivan Mendieta-Muñoz, 2014. "On the Interaction Between Economic Growth and Business Cycles," Studies in Economics 1417, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Francois, P. & Lloyd-Ellis, H., 2003. "Co-movement, Capital and Contracts : 'Normal' Cycles Through Creative Destruction," Discussion Paper 2003-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kunihiko Konishi, 2015. "Growth Cycles in a Two-country Model of Innovation," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yuichi Furukawa, 2015. "Leapfrogging cycles in international competition," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(2), pages 401-433, June.
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Lai, Tat-kei & Sato, Kenji, 2017. "Receptivity and Innovation," MPRA Paper 81536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2013. "Scientific breakthroughs, innovation clusters and stochastic growth cycles," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 60, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2003. "Animal Spirits Through Creative Destruction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 530-550, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; productivity; innovation; economic growth; welfare;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:cc08adbf-3581-41e8-acde-d9d797e2b5cf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.