Novelty, Hysteresis, and Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2013.
"Inequality debt and taxation the perverse relation between the productive and the non productive assets of the economy,"
Sciences Po publications
2013-21, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & Jean Luc Gaffard & Fabricio Patriarca, 2013. "Inequality,debt and taxation:the perverse relation between the productive and the non-productive assets of the economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Fabrizio Patriarca, 2013. "Inequality, Debt and Taxation: The Perverse Relation between the Productive and the Non-Productive Assets of the Economy," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-36, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 2000. "Macroeconomic Instability and Coordination," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 750, June.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Inflation and Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen, 1950. "The Theory of Choice and the Constancy of Economic Laws," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 125-138.
- Peter Howitt, 1994. "Adjusting to Technological Change," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 763-775, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-GRO-2015-08-19 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HME-2015-08-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01027426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.