Report NEP-GRO-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2015. "Culture and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 9246, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrey Shcherbak, 2015. "Does Milk Matter? Genetic Adaptation to Environment: The Effect of Lactase Persistence on Cultural Change," HSE Working papers WP BRP 64/SOC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh, 2015. "Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Is It a One-Way Street?," Working Papers 2015:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Koeniger, Jens & Silberberger, Magdalena, 2015. "Regulation, trade and economic growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 255, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Chudik & Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran & Mehdi Raissi, 2015. "Is There a Debt-threshold Effect on Output Growth?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1520, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Patrick Pintus & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Stochastic Stability of Endogenous Growth: Theory and Applications," AMSE Working Papers 1532, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Chudik, Alexander & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Raissi, Mehdi, 2015. "Is there a debt-threshold effect on output growth?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 245, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Novelty, Hysteresis, and Growth," Working Papers hal-01027426, HAL.
- Giorgio Fabbri, 2015. "Ecological barriers and convergence: a note on geometry in spatial growth models," Working Papers hal-01159253, HAL.
- Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus, 2015. "The contribution of female health to economic development," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 02/2015, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Amany El-Anshasy & Kamiar Mohaddes & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2015. "Oil, Volatility and Institutions:Cross-Country Evidence from Major Oil Producers," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1523, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.