Hysteresis and the Modeling of Economic Phenomena
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vickers,Douglas, 1987. "Money Capital in the Theory of the Firm," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521328418.
- Cross, Rod B, 1987. " Hysteresis and Instability in the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 71-89.
- Rod Cross & Michael Grinfeld & Laura Piscitelli, 1999. "Hysteresis in Economic Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 723, Society for Computational Economics.
- Cross, Rod, 1993. "On the Foundations of Hysteresis in Economic Systems," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 53-74, April.
- Paul Davidson, 1993. "The Elephant and the Butterfly," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 309-322, March.
- Donald W. Katzner, 1993. "Some Notes on the Role of History and the Definition of Hysteresis and Related Concepts in Economic Analysis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 323-345, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Cross, 2014.
"Unemployment: natural rate epicycles or hysteresis?,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 136-148, September.
- Rod Cross, 2014. "Unemployment: natural rate epicycles or hysteresis?," Working Papers 1402, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Cross, Rod, 2014. "Unemployment: natural rate epicycles or hysteresis?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-002, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Turvey, Calum G. & Onyango, Benjamin & Cuite, Cara & Hallman, William K., 2010. "Risk, fear, bird flu and terrorists: A study of risk perceptions and economics," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-10, January.
- Ian McAuley, 2005. "Private Health Insurance: Still Muddling Through," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 159-178.
- Angel Asensio & Dany Lang & Sébastien Charles, 2012.
"Post Keynesian modeling: where are we, and where are we going to?,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 393-412.
- Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Asensio, Angel, 2010. "Post-Keynesian modelling: where are we, and where are we going to?," MPRA Paper 30726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dany Lang & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Heron, 2014. "Post Keynesian modeling: where are we, and where are we going to?," Post-Print hal-01366008, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:11:y:1999:i:2:p:171-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .